Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wii My Sims Kingdom Candypalooza

BRAID YOUR HAIR


I remember when I was a little girl and my mom made me the braid .. I bet that many of you going! I adored her and took her just like Natasha Poly in this photo above. I'm so glad that this trend has returned! They suffered so much back and chic, the style becomes refined and sophisticated .. what do you think? Ideal for spring! :)
Mammaaaaaaa make me braid ???????? :)
I Remember When I Was a little girl and my mom used to braid my hair (exactly as the braid of Natasha Poly in this photo up!) . I'm sure that so many girls had the braid for the school!!! I love braids! I'm so happy that this trend has come back! Braids make style retro, chic and sophisticated! What do you think? Perfect for the springtime!!!! :) EHIIIII MOMMYYYY! COME ON...BRAID MY HAIR!!!!! :)

WHAT' YOUR FAV BRAID???

0 comments:

Post a Comment