Monday, February 14, 2011

Read Iketeru Futari Vol 6

LOVING CROSS NECKLACES...

are not beautiful? I want to try all these styles!
I'll try to mix with leaders who have already some last purchase to recreate these looks!
What is your favorite?? :) I love them all!
recently and are looking for necklaces with pendants with crosses! just like these! between grunge, rock and boho!
cool Are not They? I want to wear All These styles!
I'm Trying to mix and match my lovely stuff in my closet with Some Recent Purchases These looks to recreate!
What's your favorite one? I love them all!
and in the last few days I'm looking for some gorgeous cross necklaces as these ones!  inspired to rock, boho and grunge!







THANKS FOR READING! KISSES :)

if you like my blog, please click I LIKE on YOUR FASHION CAFE'   facebook page.
^-^ xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment