Monday, March 7, 2011

Dresses For 13 Years Old

ISPIRATION ON THE STREET

Hello! to start the week what's better than a few clicks on the street? I honestly do not remember where I found these photos, but this girl is absolutely beautiful! I love his style!
Beautiful backpack hairy amazing studded sneakers under the trench coat, a beautiful necklace with the symbol of peace and charming transparent boots ... although it would be a bit difficult to get them:)
GOOD START WEEK!!
GOOD MORNING!
What about fashion Some pics on the street?? Honestly I can not remember where I found These photos, But I think she's absolutely GORGEOUS! I love her style! Her fur satchel is too cool, amazing studded sneakers, lovely peace necklace and ... terrific transparent boots (maybe I can not wear them!!!)
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
 have a great week! thanks for reading and following me :)
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment